Several Sales VPs who read my top 10 sales books asked me about sales management books. In the interest of efficiency, I decided to broadcast the list (in no order). Enjoy.
- The Coaching Habit
- First Break All the Rules: What the World’s Greatest Managers Do Differently
- Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions
- Cracking the Sales Management Code
- The One Minute Manager
- Accidental Sales Manager
- The Perfect Salesforce
- The Sales Acceleration Formula
- Smart Sales Manager Online and Over the Phone
- The Rockefeller Habits
Recommended by the community
What did I miss? What are your favorite Sales Management books?
Join the Conversation Revolution
Sign up to join the conversation revolution.
Thanks for joining our mailing list. Look for your first newsletter next Monday!